In today’s fast-paced world, we often don’t give ourselves enough space and grace to do the things we really want to do. We’ve got emails to send, family to care for, chores to do. So many things cry out for our attention at once, and sometimes it gets so noisy that we lose touch with our own inner voice. Our feelings and dreams are pushed back, penciled in for later.
As a life coach, I’m here to help you quiet your mind and reconnect with yourself. To carve out space to breathe and process. To find the courage to make that change you’ve been thinking about for months or years. To feel deeply and reflect productively. To figure out your next steps in this wild, wonderful world.
The journey is yours – I’m just your guide.
How will life coaching help me?
No two people are exactly alike. We all have different experiences, needs, and intentions. That’s why my life coaching sessions are customizable and individualized. In your life coaching sessions, you might choose to work on…
- Self-compassion and appreciation
- Getting in touch with your body
- Listening to your inner wisdom
- Practicing a growth mindset
- Connecting with a loved one (couples life coaching, mother-daughter life coaching, etc)
- Working through recovery
- Coping with loss or trauma
- Setting boundaries
- Navigating transitional periods in life
These goals are achieved using a combination of techniques involving talk, journaling, gentle movement, and meditation.
What types of life coaching sessions do you offer?
- Morning pages – learn practices that keep you on track and find a way forward through guided journaling and self-reflection.
- Meditation & movement – balance the rhythm of your life with breathing exercises and gentle movement. The mind-body connection is very real. Meditative movement has been shown to reduce depression and anxiety, heighten self-awareness and creativity, and promote feelings of well-being.
How much does life coaching cost?
One-on-one life coaching – $100 per hour-long session.
Do you offer virtual life coaching?
Yes! I offer in-person life coaching at Revolve Wellness Studios, or virtual life coaching via phone/Zoom.
Revolve Wellness, 5621 Old Frederick Road, Catonsville, MD 21228
Get started with Life Coaching!
Interested in a session? Please send me a message to get started.
- I require 24 hours or more before cancellation of a session or you will be charged full price for that session.
- Discounted lessons must be scheduled within six months from the date of purchase or they will expire.